Manhattan Night Bus Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover a new perspective of Manhattan and enjoy a night tour in a private vehicle. You'll tour iconic landmarks and strategic points that offer the best views of the illuminated Manhattan skyline.
- Expertly guided tour.
- You'll enjoy unbeatable views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center, Empire State Building and many more.
- Sample one of the famous pastries at Carlo's Bakery.
- Night Tour
- Local guide
- Transport in private air-conditioned vehicle.
Select participants and date
What to expect
A night tour of Manhattan is a must on your travel itinerary. From the comfort of a private vehicle, you'll tour iconic sites with unparalleled views of the Big Apple.
The tour will take place at sunset. The best time to see the skyline is when it begins to light up. You will have the opportunity to get out of the vehicle at a few stops to take pictures and take in the sights.
Along the way, you'll see the Statue of Liberty and the Empty Sky Memorial, a place in New Jersey to honour the victims of 9/11.
You can sample one of New York's most delicious pastries at Carlo's Bakery. At this stop you can also have a coffee or hot chocolate and then continue your tour.
Some of the landmarks you will see during your tour:
- The Statue of Liberty.
- One World Trade Center.
- Jersey City's financial district.
- Ellis Island.
- The Empire State Building.
- Chrysler Building.
- The VIΛ 57 WEST (Pyramid) Building.
- George Washington Bridge.
- Brooklyn Bridge.