New York Sightseeing Day Pass
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
By purchasing this day pass you can choose to enjoy it for 1 to 10 days to see as many of the 100 attractions as the pass offers. You 'll avoid long ticket lines and save money by buying the package rather than paying for it individually. Plus, you'll get discounts at various dining and entertainment venues.
- Choose how many days you want to enjoy your pass (you can choose from 1 to 10 days) and in that time visit the attractions you want from the 100+ included in the pass.
- Receive discounts at restaurants, retail shops and entertainment venues.
- Access to the sightseeing bus for one day
- 1-10 day pass for access to over 100 New York attractions
- Discounts at restaurants, retail shops and entertainment venues.
What to expect
How would you like to have 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 consecutive days to visit as many attractions as you can? The New York Sightseeing Day Pass gives you this option with a variety of plans where you can book the pass for as many days as you want and enjoy them visiting as many places as possible. You can carry your pass on a mobile app for added convenience.
The pass is activated the first time you use it and counts the days as calendar days. It will count 1 day when it reaches 12 midnight. Therefore, it is best to activate the pass early in the morning to take advantage of as many hours per day as possible. It should also be noted that the days on which the pass is valid are consecutive days.
By purchasing this service you can visit the attractions you want for the number of days you choose. There are more than 100 attractions that you can visit in the Big Apple, among them:
- One World Observatory: Observatory located between the 100th and 102nd floors of the famous World Trade Center, a location to see the cityscape and take amazing pictures.
- Top of the Rock: Observatory located on the rooftop of the Rockefeller Center.
- Guggenheim Museum: Art museum on Fifth Avenue dedicated to modern art and opened in 1937.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: One of the most amazing museums where you can see submarines, planes and rockets used by the country throughout history.
Please note that some of the attractions need to be booked in advance, so it is advisable to check the official website of each place you decide to visit to make sure you can go on the day you want.
You can also get access to the sightseeing bus tour valid for one of the days you purchase the Day Pass service.
Finally, by getting the Sightseeing Day Pass you can automatically get discounts for restaurants, retail shops and some entertainment plans around the city.