New York 9/11 National Museum and Memorial Guided Tour with One World Observatory Tickets
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
This tour will take you through the area where the fateful events occurred on the morning of September 11, 2001. You will be guided by an expert guide to Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial. The experience includes timed admission to the Memorial Museum and One World Observatory .
- Tour Ground Zero with a local guide with a personal connection to the events.
- Enter the Memorial Museum and learn about the history of the attacks.
- Enjoy 360° views from the observation deck at One World Observatory
- Do three activities in one day: guided tour, museum visit and observation deck climb
- Avoid the queues with timed-entry tickets
- Guided Tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial
- Local guide with a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- 9/11 Museum timed admission
- Timed admission to One World Observatory
Select participants and date
What to expect
This experience gives you the opportunity to see first-hand what happened on that fateful morning of September 11, 2001. It includes a tour of Ground Zero, admission to the Memorial Museum and admission to the One World Observatory.
You will have to choose the date that best suits your trip because you will do all three activities on the same day. The experience will start with the tour. Therefore, when you book the activity, you will have to choose the starting time of the tour. There are several options. Depending on what you choose and depending on availability, you will have tickets for the museum and the observatory with a scheduled time after the tour. This way, you can avoid the queues and make the most of the day.
A New York resident with a personal connection to the attacks will be your guide during the tour. You will learn about all the highlights of Ground Zero through his personal experiences.
The tour lasts an hour and a half . During this time, you will pass places like St. Paul's Chapel, the Memorial Wall, The Oculus or the Survival Tree.
One of the most poignant stops on the tour will be the 9/11 Memorial. The reflecting pools in honour of the victims invite you to reflect on what happened.
After the tour, you will be able to enter the Memorial Museum on your own. In its galleries you will find everything from recovered artifacts to a fire truck that worked in the rescue effort. Learn all about what happened through photographs, survivors' testimonies and audiovisual documents.
Complete the experience by making your own way up to the One World Observatory, New York's tallest building. From its 102nd floor you will be able to admire 360º views. You'll see Ground Zero from the highest point in the city, as well as recognisable buildings such as the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building.