New York 9/11 Memorial and National Museum Tickets
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Stroll through the memorial that honours the victims of the attacks and visit inside the 9/11 Museum. The exhibition tells the story of the attacks on the World Trade Center through personal artifacts, multimedia displays and first-person narratives.
- Buy your ticket for the museum with the date and time that best suits your trip and skip the lines.
- Once inside, stay as long as you like. The estimated time of the visit is 2 hours to see everything the museum has to offer.
- Learn first-hand about the history of the terrorist attacks.
- Entrance to the National 9/11 Museum (date and time pre-booked)
Select date and time
What to expect
The museum recalls the horror of the attacks through exhibits that include recovered objects, photographs, audiovisual documents and survivors' testimonies. The moving tour takes you through different rooms where you can see everything from the wreckage of the building to a fire engine that carried out rescue work that tragic morning.
With museum tickets you save time and enter directly with your mobile device:
- Book your ticket for a specific date and time.
- Once inside, stay for as long as you like.
- It is recommended that the visit lasts at least two hours to see everything the museum has to offer.
Outside the museum you can visit the Memorial. The footprints of the Twin Towers serve as the base for the memorial that honours the memory of the nearly 3,000 victims of the 2001 terrorist attacks. What many people don't know is that in addition to those who died on that fateful morning of September 11, the memorial also remembers the victims of the bombs that exploded in the North Tower on February 26, 1993.
"Reflecting Absence" is the name of the design of the memorial. Consisting of two large reflecting pools and surrounded by a landscape of oak trees, it invites us to reflect on what happened with the sound of water in the background.
Departure and Return
Other activities in New York
New York City Essential Helicopter Tour
New York CityPASS®
NYC SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Experience Tickets
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Go City: New York City Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions
Empire State Building Tickets
NYC The Edge Tickets
NYC One World Observatory with Skip-the-Line Tickets
New York Pass
New York Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket