London Westminster Tour Including Westminster Abbey Tickets
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Visit the Westminster area, one of London's most iconic districts, on a walking tour. A local guide will accompany you throughout the tour and give you his undivided attention, as the group will be around 15 people.
- You will enjoy a beautiful view of Buckingham Palace and a pleasant stroll through the Royal Parks.
- Discover symbols of British pride such as Trafalgar Square and witness unique events such as the Changing of the Guard.
- Explore the area around the Palace of Westminster and Big Ben, located in the centre of the borough.
- The tour includes tickets to Westminster Abbey.
- Walking tour of Westminster's most iconic landmarks
- Local guide
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace
Select participants and date
What to expect
This locally guided tour will take you on a short adventure through London's most iconic neighbourhood, the borough of Westminster. You'll explore its lively streets and enjoy the Victorian architecture on a walking tour.
One of the most significant sights you'll see is Buckingham Palace, home to the British royals. It was originally built as a petit hôtel for the Duke of Buckingham, but from 1763 it began to be used as a private residence for British monarchs. The curious Changing of the Guard ceremony takes place here.
Immerse yourself in Green Park and St. James Park for a pleasant stroll. These parks were created as hunting grounds for the Royal family. St. James's Royal Palace or the Royal Horse Guards Parade are other notable attractions in this area.
Walk through The Mall to find Trafalgar Square, symbol of the British victory at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, the former royal residence of Whitehall and the iconic Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
You will also discover the famous Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster, historical monuments that are a must-see in London and of high political importance.
A visit inside Westminster Abbey will complete this fantastic tour thanks to the tickets included in the tour. This was the coronation and burial place of English and British monarchs for centuries, as well as illustrious English personalities such as Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton and William Shakespeare.
Departure and Return
Other activities in London
Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
Tower of London Tickets Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
Harry Potter Tour in London
London Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Tickets
London Eye Tickets
London Westminster Abbey Tickets
London The Shard Tickets
Offer: London Eye Tickets, Big Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
London Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour