Westminster Tour Including London Eye Tickets
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
Discover the sights at the heart of London and ride the famous London Eye Ferris wheel with this booking. On a walking tour, with a maximum of 15 passengers, you will have the opportunity to visit some of the most emblematic points of the British capital, such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey or Trafalgar Square. You'll also have the chance to enjoy the changing of the royal guard, one of the most popular ceremonies among tourists.
With a professional guide, who will tell you the different stories about these places, you will have the opportunity to see the most outstanding places in London. The tour stops at the London Eye, where you'll enjoy the city from a different perspective thanks to the tickets included with this tour.
- With this booking you will walk for approximately four hours around the different monuments of London that are located in the centre of the city, such as Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- You will be accompanied by a professional guide who will tell you different stories about these iconic landmarks of the British capital in a tour that allows a maximum of 15 travellers .
- You'll have tickets to the famous London Eye Ferris wheel, where you'll enjoy views of London like you've never seen it before.
- Walking tour of different monuments in central London
- Professional guide
- London Eye tickets
- Experience in small groups
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Thanks to this booking, you will have the chance to tour the whole of central London to see the city's main monuments. With a professional guide, who will accompany you throughout the itinerary, you will learn about the history of one of the main capitals of the world. In addition, with this activity, which allows a maximum of 15 people in the group, you will have tickets for the London Eye Ferris wheel.
The tour will focus on Westminster, where you will find different monuments that you will be able to admire from the outside, such as Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. But you'll also have the chance to get up close to the outside of Buckingham Palace and the surrounding royal parks, such as St James's Park.
If you're lucky, you'll also get to see the changing of the royal guard at Buckingham Palace during the tour. But be aware of the days on which the ceremony that attracts so many people usually takes place. Both in June and July, it is held every day, although during the rest of the year it is only held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
During the tour, you will have with this reservation tickets to access the London Eye, the famous Ferris wheel that many tourists want to enter to see London from a different perspective.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in London
Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
Tower of London Tickets Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
Harry Potter Tour in London
London Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Tickets
London Eye Tickets
London Westminster Abbey Tickets
London The Shard Tickets
Offer: London Eye Tickets, Big Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
London Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour