Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from King's Cross in London
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Experience the magical world with these tickets to Harry Potter Studios Park with a return transfer from King's Cross in London. Taking around seven and a half hours, you'll be immersed in an experience where you'll follow in the footsteps of the young wizard with the scar.
Transport will be by Warner Bros. double-decker bus, similar to the night bus featured in the saga, from central London. At the studios, located in the north-west of the British capital, you will have the opportunity to see authentic sets, props used in the films and enter Diagon Alley to see what you need for the next magical school year.
- Immerse yourself in the magical world of Harry Potter with these Harry Potter Studios Park tickets.
- Enjoy an activity lasting approximately seven and a half hours where you'll have the chance to see the actual set designers from the films and the props that were used, among many other things.
- Relax on a Warner Bros. double-decker bus that will transfer you to and from King's Cross in London, located approximately one hour away.
- Harry Potter Studios Park Tickets
- Round-trip transfer by double-decker bus
- On-board wifi connection
- Food and beverages
Select participants and date
What to expect
Discover the magical world of the famous wizard Harry Potter with these tickets to Harry Potter Studios Park with return transfer by double-decker bus from King's Cross in London. Lasting around seven and a half hours, you'll have the chance to immerse yourself in the real-life sets from the teen saga.
During the long tour of the studios, you can enter the Great Hall or the Forbidden Forest. There, the main characters of J.K. Rowling's story, which has taken both the book sales and the cinema box office by storm, went on the adventures that have captivated the whole world.
You'll be amazed to walk around the same sets where Harry Potter and Hermione Granger performed. You'll also have the chance to see the original props and costumes they wore during the decade in which the films were produced.
A must-see is Diagon Alley, where young wizards had to go every year to buy what they needed for the new magical school year. There, you can stop and buy products to keep as souvenirs or try the vomit tablets from the Weasley's Shop, owned by the most famous twins in the saga.
To complete the experience, you'll be able to try the popular butterbeer, which the main characters enjoyed when they went out to Hogsmeade.
These tickets also give you access to the studios' temporary exhibitions . For example, the "Magical Mischief" or the "Dark Arts". It is therefore recommended to visit the official website of the studios to find out what the programme is.
For the return journey, you will leave from King's Cross, just as the young people did when they went to Hogwarts from Platform 9 ¾.