Dubai Burj Khalifa Level 124 and 125 Tickets
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
See Dubai from above with these tickets to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, giving you access to the observation deck on the 124th and 125th floors.
You'll get a panoramic view of the city at 452 metres high, with glass walls so you can appreciate the natural and architectural wonders of the United Arab Emirates in 360 degrees.
- Visit Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
- Gain access to the 124th and 125th floors of the tower
- See Dubai from the observation deck with panoramic glass windows offering a 360-degree view
- After a bird's eye view of Dubai, enjoy a drink or a sweet treat in the cafeteria.
- Entrance to the Burj Khalifa building
- Exclusive access to the At the Top observation deck on 124th and 125th floor
- 1 soft drink or 1 sweet
- Energy drinks are not included
Select date and time
What to expect
Buying these tickets to the Burj Khalifa will take you on a mind-blowing journey into the bowels of the world's tallest building. Of its 163 floors in total, these tickets will grant you exclusive access to 124 and 125, where the At the Top observation deck is located, offering one of the most breathtaking views in the United Arab Emirates.
You will have the opportunity to take in the architectural and natural wonders of Dubai, where the city, desert and ocean meet.
You can stand inside and outside the observation deck with exclusive access to telescopes, which show you details of areas of the city from above, so you'll get a close-up view of the areas that catch your eye.
The tower, built over a period of six years, was inspired for its design by the Hymenocallis flower that is grown in the region. Thanks to this, its base is shaped like an inverted "Y'' and stands at a height of 828 metres.
During the ascent to the At the Top observation deck, you will enjoy a multimedia presentation in the fast-paced lifts that will introduce you to the history of Dubai and the building, giving you an insight into the details of this marvel of modern engineering.
After enjoying the experience, you can head down to the ground floor café for refreshments or a sweet treat.