Tenerife Siam Park Tickets
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
Thanks to a fast-track ticket to Siam Park in Tenerife, enjoy this fun experience in Europe's largest water park. For approximately 6 hours, you will have a great time on the slides and rides. This activity includes the use of sun loungers, changing rooms, showers, umbrellas, tubes and life jackets.
This water park has a Thai architectural style and was named the best in the world between 2014 and 2019. Get ready to enjoy the spectacular attractions, such as the Mai Thai River, made up of waterfalls and lush vegetation. The Lost City is also a great place for kids, with water slides and water games.
- With this fast-track ticket for Siam Park in Tenerife, you will have the opportunity to have a thrilling experience on the slides and waterfalls.
- This water park, one of the highest rated in the world, contains fun attractions such as Mai Thai River and Singha.
- The activity includes the use of sun loungers, life jackets, showers, changing rooms, umbrellas and tubes.
- Tickets for Siam Park in Tenerife.
- Use of sun loungers, tubes, life jackets and umbrellas.
- Use of changing rooms and showers.
Step by Step
For the adrenaline junkies, this entry to Siam Park in Tenerife is an ideal experience. This water park is the largest in Europe and has been named one of the best for several years. It contains spectacular attractions that you can enjoy such as Mai Thai River or The Lost City.
The duration of this activity is approximately 6 hours and the entrance fee includes the use of sun loungers, changing rooms, showers, umbrellas, tubes and life jackets. Packed with slides, waterfalls and themed with Thai architecture, your time at Siam Park will be a thrilling experience.
This water park is located in Costa Adeje, in the south of Tenerife, and holds the world record for the largest artificial wave in the world. It has a wide variety of attractions that you will see during your experience. Highlights include:
- Tower of Power: experience adrenaline with the highest slide in the park, with a height of 28 metres.
- The Lost City: this area is perfect for children, made up of towers linked by bridges, slides and water games.
- Siam Beach: a beach formed by sand brought directly from the Algarve, in Portugal.
- Mai Thai River: the world's longest and steepest lazy river, with a jungle, waterfalls and a shark aquarium to cross.
- The Giant and The Dragon: two attractions for 2 and 4 people respectively, in which you will use a float.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Tenerife
Tenerife Loro Parque Tickets
Tenerife Tuk Tuk Ride
Tenerife Private Tour
Tenerife Highlights Full-Day Guided Tour
Teide National Park Half Day Tour
Teide and Masca Valley Day Trip in Tenerife
Tenerife Playa de las Américas Surf Lesson
Tenerife Private Surf Lesson
Tenerife Snorkel and Kayak Tour with Turtles
Teide National Park Hiking and Stargazing Private Tour