Gomera Day Trip from Tenerife
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Dare to discover the jewel of the Canary Islands archipelago on this day trip to La Gomera from Tenerife. You'll travel by ferry to San Sebastian, the capital, and you'll have the chance to explore the island's most emblematic monuments, accompanied by an expert local guide.
In addition to the guided tour of the capital, the excursion includes lunch in a traditional restaurant, where you'll sample the local gastronomy. A pick-up and drop-off service to hotels in the south or at a nearby point is also available.
- Take a day trip to La Gomera from Tenerife to experience the culture and gastronomy of this unique island.
- Travel by ferry and enjoy the spectacular views.
- Visit the capital accompanied by an expert local guide who will show you the highlights of the area.
- Day trip to La Gomera from Tenerife
- Return ferry ticket
- Expert local guide
- Transfer to and from the hotel (only south area)
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoy a full day trip to La Gomera from Tenerife and immerse yourself in the culture of its capital, San Sebastian. You'll sail by ferry and take advantage of the trip to enjoy the coastal scenery and a panoramic view of Tenerife's Teide volcano as you approach what is known as one of the most idyllic places in the Canary Islands.
Once on land, you will take a guided tour, accompanied by an expert local guide, who will take you to discover the most legendary places in the area, such as the Garajonay National Park. There will be a few stops along the way, so you can take pictures and contemplate the views of the mysterious laurel forests overlooking the Atlantic.
You will also have some free time in San Sebastian to get to know the area better. This will be the ideal opportunity to visit some of the most emblematic monuments:
- La Iglesia de la Asunción de San Sebastián, a typical Canarian church with great charm.
- The Torre del Conde, a medieval fortification built in 1470 to defend the island (entrance not included).
- La Casa de Colón, a traditional Canarian mansion where Christopher Columbus spent his last nights before leaving on his voyage.
At midday, you'll stop for lunch and a refreshment break in a typical restaurant where you can sample traditional Canarian cuisine. The excursion includes transfer to and from hotels in the south or to a nearby pick-up point.