Seville Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda guided tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy this fully guided tour that includes tickets to the Alcazar, the Cathedral and the Giralda of Seville. These tickets are also priority access, which means that you will enter the monuments directly without having to wait in line.
During the approximately 3 and a half hours of the tour, you will be accompanied by an official guide. Thanks to him you will learn about the Arab and Christian history of the city, as well as the changes between one culture and the other.
- Take this guided tour to 3 of the great monuments of Seville, the Alcazar, the Cathedral and the Giralda.
- You will visit a World Heritage monument and climb to the top of the Giralda.
- Entrance tickets to all the monuments are included , with preferential access.
- You will always be accompanied by an official guide so that you get the real information about the monuments.
- Guided tour of the Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda of Seville
- Official guide
- Entrance to the Alcazar
- Entrance to the Cathedral
Select participants and date
What to expect
Learn all about the Alcazar, the Cathedral and the Giralda of Seville both from the outside and the inside during this guided tour. You'll get to know the interior, as entrance tickets to all these monuments are included. You won't lose any time when you enter them, as they have preferential access and you won 't have to wait in line.
Thanks to the fact that you will make the most of your time, you will visit 3 of the city's major monuments in just 3 and a half hours. You'll be accompanied by an official tour guide, so you won't have a superficial visit either.
In all the monuments you will learn about the origins of Seville, as well as the civilisations that have lived there throughout history. Among the latter, the Arabs and the Christians stand out. Both civilisations left architectural and cultural remains in the form of these monuments.
During the visit you will get to know some of the most important monuments of Seville:
- La Giralda: your visit also includes the ascent to the top from where you will get beautiful panoramic views of the whole city of Seville.
- The Cathedral of Seville: one of the most important Christian monuments in the province.
- The Real Alcázar of Seville: an ancient palace which is a World Heritage Site and a must to visit.