Andalucia and Toledo 4 Day-Trip from Madrid
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy the wonders of Spain on this 4-day tour to Andalusia and Toledo from Madrid. On this activity you'll tour two of Spain's most iconic lands with a professional guide who will take you through Toledo, Cordoba, Seville and Granada. Accommodation and transport to and from Madrid are also included.
You will have entrance tickets to some of the most emblematic monuments and places of the different cities you will visit: The Alhambra in Granada, Mosque-Cathedral in Cordoba and the Church of Santo Tome in Toledo. You will also visit other outstanding sites such as the Plaza de España, María Luisa Park and the Santa María la Blanca Synagogue.
- Discover the beautiful Spanish lands of Toledo and Andalusia on a 4-day tour from Madrid.
- The experience includes accommodation and transport to and from Madrid and a professional guide to accompany you on your adventure.
- You'll have entry to some of the most famous sites such as the Alhambra in Granada, the Mosque of Cordoba and the Church of Santo Tome, which you'll explore in depth.
- 4-day tour to Andalusia and Toledo from Madrid
- Professional guide
- Transport to and from Madrid
- Entrance to the Alhambra
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Marvel at Toledo and Andalusia on this 4-day tour from Madrid, where you'll experience first-hand the charm of these Spanish lands. This tour includes entrance tickets to the most outstanding monuments: the Mosque of Cordoba and the Alhambra in Granada.
At all times you will be accompanied by a professional guide who will provide you with interesting information about the history and culture of Toledo and Andalusia, two lands with a high heritage value in our country. The experience also includes accommodation and transport to and from Madrid.
Toledo is located in the autonomous region of Castilla-La Mancha, approximately 1 hour from Madrid. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Toledo was once the capital of the Visigothic Kingdom after the Germanic invasions. Its history and past also includes the Romans and, much later, the Muslims.
Andalusia, on the other hand, is the southern region of Spain. Granada, Seville and Cordoba are possibly the most important and attractive cities in the whole region. This area is also characterised by the varied influence of a multitude of peoples throughout history: the Iberians, the Phoenicians, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Andalusians, the Castilians and many more.
Some of the emblematic places you will visit and see in this experience are:
- Historic Centre of Seville
- Mosque of Cordoba
- Maria Luisa Park in Seville
- Plaza de España in Seville
- The Alhambra in Granada
- Bullring of Granada
- Church of Santo Tomé
- Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- Damasquinados Suárez
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Madrid
San Lorenzo de El Escorial Guided Tour
Madrid Prado Museum Tickets
Toledo Day Trip from Madrid with Cathedral Guided Tour
Avila and Segovia Day Trip from Madrid
Madrid Prado Museum Guided Tour
Madrid Flamenco Show in Torres Bermejas
Madrid Mysteries and Legends Tour
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Day Trip from Madrid
Madrid Royal Palace and Almudena Cathedral Guided Tour
Madrid Bernabeu Stadium Private Tour