Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Day Trip from Venice
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Visit with an expert tour guide 3 of the most famous islands around Venice: Murano, Burano and Torcello. The trips are made from Venice by motorboat and take approximately 4.5 hours in total.
During your visit to Murano you will be able to see an authentic traditional glass-blowing factory. In Torcello you will see the first cathedral to be built in Venice and in Burano you will appreciate the handmade lace work.
- Visit the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello around Venice in one day.
- Learn about all the places you visit thanks to the explanations of a tour guide.
- Enjoy the boat trip between the islands for the whole excursion
- Have free time on each island to explore at your leisure
- Excursion to Murano, Burano & Torcello from Venice
- Tourist guide
- Boat transfers during the excursion
- Visit to a glass factory in Murano
Select participants and date
What to expect
Don't miss the beautiful and interesting islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello on this 4.5 hour excursion from Venice. The trips, both from Venice and between the three islands, are made by a shared boat, the most popular mode of transport used by the locals.
All these islands have a lot of history to offer and you'll learn all the details of the monuments you'll encounter along the way, such as the Cathedral of Torcello, the first cathedral to be built in Venice. Entrance is not included, but if you want to go inside, you can buy it on the spot.
But probably the most unique experience of the tour is the visit inside a glass-blowing factory where you can watch the masters working the material.
Burano, on the other hand, has a much more austere tradition as a small traditional fishing village. This is why its colourful fishermen's houses stand out, and because of the fishing nets they had to produce, it is also famous for its sewing. In particular, you will be able to appreciate the beautiful handmade lace offered in its shops by its inhabitants.
The guide will accompany you during the transfers, but you will be able to visit the islands at your own pace thanks to his directions. You will have between 30 and 40 minutes on each island to explore each of them.