One of the most popular types of cruise in Paris is a dinner cruise on the Seine. Without a doubt, it is a fantastic way to celebrate a special date, enjoy a unique dinner or have a unique view of the city under the beautiful lighting that characterises the Parisian night.
There are several options for dinner cruises, which generally differ in the type of boat, the time of the cruise and, of course, the menu. But all of them will give you a magical evening!
Enjoy an unforgettable evening on the Seine River with dinner included.
Explore Paris from the water and relax on board a cruise on the Seine while enjoying a gourmet dinner in the light of the breathtaking Parisian views.
Marvel at the views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Damme, the Louvre Museum and the Alexander III Bridge, among others, as you sail along the Seine River. This cruise will allow you to enjoy the Parisian capital in style and with all the glamour it deserves. While you relax on the boat, you can enjoy an exquisite dinner, prepared by a professional chef. The City of Light awaits you with this exclusive activity, which I recommend you experience once in a lifetime.
Recommended if... You want to enjoy the best views of Paris on board a luxury cruise on the Seine River with an exceptional menu at the best possible price.
Cruises with La Marina de Paris
La Marina de Paris: offers two types of dinner cruise in which you will pass under several emblematic bridges of the city and you will be able to see monuments such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Orsay Museum, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum or the French National Assembly, while enjoying a menu that will include several starters, a main course of your choice, dessert and a coffee.
- Discovery: A cruise with a menu of French cuisine that starts at sunset, for those who prefer an early dinner. The price starts at €69, €35 for children aged 3 to 11, and lasts an hour and a quarter. In spring and autumn, this option coincides with sunset, an indescribable spectacle.
- Flavours: A cruise with a tasting menu whose tour begins after dark and you can contemplate all the beauty of the illuminated city. The price starts at €79 for adults and €35 for children, and lasts two hours.
- Romantic Paris: A cruise with a French gastronomic menu. The price starts at €99 for adults. The main advantage of this option is that the table will be located in a strategic position, next to a glass window.
- Romantic dinner cruise: A cruise with an innovative tasting menu that ends at 11:15 pm. The price starts at €99 for adults. This option also has the advantage that the table will be located in a strategic position, next to a glass window.
The Marina de Paris has a vegetarian option, and additional services can be added for an additional fee, such as a choice of table location to match the window, birthday cake, bottle of champagne...
- Starting point... Port of Solférino next to the Musée d'Orsay.
- Duration... From 1:45 h. to 2 h.
- Price... From 69€ to 99€ approx.
Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens
On the Bateaux Parisiens cruise: you will take a trip along the Seine from where you will see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Île de la Cité and the Musée d'Orsay, among other monuments, while enjoying a dinner with a menu consisting of a starter, main course and dessert based on typical French cuisine and seasonal products.
The Bateaux Parisiens cruise offers two options throughout the day, lasting two and a half hours and including live music.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: the price starts at €89 per adult and €34 per child. You have the option to pay an additional supplement from €10 to sit at a table by the window.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: costs from €99 to €210 per adult depending on the location of the boat where the table is located and the menu can include an aperitif with a glass of champagne, a selection of wines and cheeses.
In addition, this company offers a special service on Valentine's Day from €150; on French National Day from €159, or on New Year's Eve from €395.
- Departure point... Port de la Bourdonnais.
- Duration... 2:30 h.
- Price... between €89 and €99 daily and from €150 to €395 on special dates.
Cruise with Bateaux Mouches
Another option is the Bateaux Mouches restaurant cruise, which offers a tour of the Seine River where you can see the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, La Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum, the Musée d'Orsay and Paris City Hall while enjoying a full menu of fresh, seasonal produce including appetizer, starter, main course, cheese, dessert, tea or coffee.
Bateaux Mouches offers four types of dinner cruises lasting between one and a quarter and two and a quarter hours with live music.
- Menu - 6 p.m. Service: This lasts an hour and a quarter and the price of the cruise starts at €79.
- Prestige Menu: It has a duration of two and a quarter hours and the price starts at 99€.
- Excellence Menu: It has a duration of two and a quarter hours and the price starts at 139€.
- Marriage proposal: Bateaux Mouche also offers a special option for those who wish to seal their engagement in this original way. The price is around €325.
In addition, they also offer dinner cruise services on special days such as New Year's Eve from €99, Valentine's Day from €99, July 14th from €180, Mother's Day from €79 or Christmas.
- Starting point... Pont de l'Alma, at the Port de la Conférence.
- Duration... From 1:15 h. to 2:15 h.
- Price... From €79 to €325 per day and from €79 to €180 on special dates.
Cruise with Le Capitaine Fracasse
The dinner cruise with Le Capitaine Fracasse will take you along the banks of the Seine, where you will be able to see the Eiffel Tower, the Ile Saint Louis, the Musée du quai Branly, the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral, among others. In addition, you will pass under the Pont de l'Alma, the Pont Alexandre III, the Pont Neuf and the Pont de Charles de Gaulle, while enjoying a dinner with a starter, main course and dessert.
Le Capitaine Fracasse has three dinner options which last between two hours and two and a quarter hours.
- Fracasse: This option includes starter, main course and dessert, but no drinks. The price starts at 54€ for adults and 35€ for children.
- Amiral: This option also includes a welcome cocktail, half a bottle of wine, mineral water, coffee or tea from €69, while for children the price starts at €35.
- Vinophile: This option includes a selection of premium wines or champagne, plus mineral water, coffee or tea. The price starts at €79 for adults and €35 for children.
In addition, they also offer special services for Valentine's Day from €89, Christmas Day from €89, New Year's Day from €109 and 14th July from €129.
- Starting point... Swan Island, at Bir-Hakeim Bridge, next to the Eiffel Tower.
- Duration... From 2 h. to 2:15 h.
- Price... from €54 to approximately €79 daily and from €89 to €129 on special dates.
Cruise with Diamant Bleu
Diamant Ble u offers a dinner cruise on a panoramic boat with a terrace seating between 150 and 300 people. The departure point is at the Port of Beaugrenelle in front of the Statue of Liberty, under the Grenelle Bridge.
The Diamant Bleu ferry company has a smaller number of services throughout the week and offers two types of service:
- Italian Dinner: This service takes place on an intimate and modern air-conditioned boat with seating for 70 people. It lasts 1:45 hours. The Italian dinner menu consists of a starter, a main course of your choice and dessert. The price starts at 49€.
- Diamond Formula: This service takes place on Saturday evenings for a price starting at €69. The dinner consists of a tasting menu that offers a starter, a main course and a dessert to choose from. And if you decide to celebrate your birthday at Diamant Bleu, you'll be given a free birthday cake. During the tour, you will also enjoy live music and you will have the possibility of incorporating additional options such as choosing the location of the table and being able to sit by the window for a fee of €15.
- Starting point... Port de Beaugrenelle in front of the Statue of Liberty, under the Pont de Grenelle.
- Duration... 1:45 hours
- Price... From 49 € to 85 € approximately.
How much does a dinner cruise in Paris cost?
The cost of a dinner cruise in Paris varies greatly depending on the company you choose to take it with, the type of menu, the time of the dinner, the length of the cruise and the day of the cruise.
Prices range from the cheapest at around €49 to the most expensive at around €400. For children, the menu also depends on many factors but is usually around €35.
What are the must-see attractions in Paris?
When you take a night cruise on the Seine you will have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular illumination of emblematic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Île de la Cité, the Palais Bourbon, La Conciergerie and the National Library of France, among others. I recommend that you pay special attention when you pass under the bridges - you'll be able to take some great photos!
Why is it advisable to take a dinner cruise in Paris?
If you ask me if I recommend a dinner cruise on the Seine, I would definitely say yes. It is a fantastic plan if you have a special date to celebrate, and if not, it is also an experience that you should not miss, because having the chance to see from the banks of the Seine the most emblematic monuments of the "City of Light" when night falls and it is illuminated is a unique experience. And what better way than enjoying a delicious gourmet dinner. The most romantic plan if you go with your partner, and unforgettable if you go with your family or friends.
And so that you're not late for this date with the Seine, read the post how to get around Paris.
Also, bear in mind that you have the possibility of taking a daytime cruise to contemplate the city in the sunlight. If you want to know more about this experience, don't hesitate to read the post cruises on the Seine where you'll find the best suggestions.
And, of course, I also advise you to read the article the 10 best excursions to make a note of other plans for your trip.