Disneyland Paris 1 Day Tickets
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Experience the enchanting world of Disneyland Paris, conveniently brought to your doorstep with our one-day tickets granting access to one or both of our world-class theme parks. Choose between Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios, and immerse yourself in a day of magic and adventure. For those seeking an even grander escapade, opt for the two-park ticket, allowing you to explore both captivating realms of thrilling surprises and captivating wonders. Depending on your preference, encounter beloved characters like Pinocchio with his ever-elongating nose, join Peter Pan on a flight of fancy, or even greet the iconic Spiderman with a friendly handshake. If you venture into Disney Studios, prepare to journey through the imaginative universes of Marvel and Star Wars, and witness beloved Pixar films spring to life before your eyes. No popcorn necessary!
- Depending on which ticket you purchase, you will receive entrance to Disneyland Park and/or Walt Disney Studios and all the experiences they offer
Step by Step
Exhilaration. Surprise. Wonder. Smiles. And a lot of joy.
If it’s just you, you will become a kid again. And if you’re with your little ones, imagine their eyes as big as saucers, and their squeals of delight echoing for years to come. Disneyland Paris and its two attractions, Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios, deliver the ultimate in fantasy, fun and wide-eyed wonder. You can choose to buy tickets for one park or both parks. If you decide to go to both, you will be able to switch between the attractions of both at your own pace, whenever you wish. Remember, living large includes your friends and family.
When you enter Disneyland Park you are entering multiple, magical worlds:
- Adventureland: crack the whip of Indiana Jones and sail the seven seas with the likes of the Pirates of the Caribbean
- Discoveryland: ride an imaginary, intergalactic rocket ship into the future with Buzz Lightyear and do a little sky walking with the Star Wars characters you know so well.
- Fantasyland: live a fairy tale life with the Disney classic fairy tale heroes and heroines, including
Sleeping Beauty, Dumbo, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, and yes, Beauty and the Beast
- Frontierland: saddle up and experience the wild Wild West on a huffing and puffing 19th century replica steamboat
- Main Street, USA: follow in Walt Disney’s footsteps, the creative genius behind Disneyland, exploring this perfect simulation of his hometown. Enjoy restaurants and shops from an era gone by, but full of magical delights.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, the magic continues:
- Avengers Campus: if you’re a superhero lover, this is your chance to hang out with Marvel’s here to save the world team of bad guy beating heroes, including Spider-Man and Iron-Man. They know how to live large.
- Front Lot: always wanted to feel like a movie star? Now you can when you hang out on this Hollywood set filming a movie at Disney's movie studio.
- Toon Studio: a favorite of the little ones, yours can have their photo taken with Elsa, Anna and Olaf, as well as some of the most popular Marvel superheroes.
- Worlds of Pixar: spend a special day with Nemo, Woody and Remy, characters from the wonderful world of Pixar's animated films.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Paris
Seine River Cruise
Paris Museum of Illusions Tickets
Paris Orangerie Museum Tickets
Louvre Museum Tickets
Paris Orsay Museum Tickets
Paris Picasso Museum Tickets
Paris The World of Banksy Exhibition Tickets
Palace of Versailles, Gardens and Marie Antoinette Tickets
Eiffel Tower Guided Tour with Access by Stairs and Optional Summit
Paris Yves Saint Laurent Museum Tickets