Amsterdam Day Trip from Brussels
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover the natural and architectural beauty of the capital of the Netherlands by joining this tour to Amsterdam from Brussels. You'll travel by bus from Belgium for a spectacular adventure along the region's canals, bridges and houseboats.
You'll visit must-see destinations such as the Flower Market, the Nine Streets, Anne Frank's House and the New Church, where the Dutch monarchs were crowned. A full-day experience that you will enjoy with a private guide and also have plenty of time to explore the city at your own pace after the guided tour.
- Get to know Amsterdam with a private guide, travelling in a comfortable air-conditioned bus from Brussels.
- Enjoy a historical tour of the city's most iconic sites, such as the New Church and the Flower Market
- Explore the 'Venice of the North' at your own pace after the guided tour, strolling through its shops, restaurants, bars and coffeeshops.
- Excursion to Amsterdam from Brussels
- Round-trip air-conditioned coach travel
- Expert guide
- Tourist information with recommendations of the city
Select participants and date
Step by Step
On this tour to Amsterdam from Brussels, you will get to know the capital of the Netherlands on a comfortable and entertaining full-day bus trip, with a professional guide who will give you personalised attention.
You will tour the beautiful canals, bridges and narrow houses characteristic of this city, which is popularly known as the 'Venice of the North'.
You will have the opportunity to visit its most iconic places, among which you cannot miss:
- Singel Canal: this is the oldest canal in the city and one of the most historic. Today it serves as a residential area with luxurious houses, including the record holder for the narrowest house in the world.
- Dam Square: surrounded by cafes, bars and restaurants, this is one of the busiest squares in Amsterdam, where locals gather to enjoy their leisure time. Nearby you will see the imposing Royal Palace and the Krasnapolsky Hotel.
- Anne Frank's House: see the mythical house where Anne Frank hid with her family during the persecution of the Jews in the Second World War. A legendary site that today has become a moving museum.
- New Church: important events, such as the coronations of kings, are celebrated in this church in the Netherlands. Today, in addition to its religious essence, it hosts cultural events such as concerts and exhibitions.
- The Nine Streets: you will stroll through the district of the Grand Canals, where you will find this area known as the Nine Streets, the epicentre of shopping in Amsterdam, full of fashion shops, restaurants and cultural venues that maintain an active and bohemian energy.
- FlowerMarket: on the waters of the Singel canal, a conglomeration of floating barges displays the fragrant Flower Market, where you will enjoy a variety of flower stalls, offering one of the most beautiful and picturesque postcards of the city.
At the end of the private tour, you will have plenty of time to explore Amsterdam at your own pace, close to the historic city centre, a strategic enclave to taste the typical gastronomy of the region, relax with a drink or experience a visit to the famous 'coffeeshops'.